Just thought I would slip in a quick hello and see how long it takes to get a reply on this blogger site. I love you all and Miley I know who you are
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi charles! I had all but abandoned hope that people would get on the site. I know this kind of stuff is kind of all or nothing, though. It is no fun to check if no one is posting, but unless a lot of people are getting on, no one is posting...... Ah the difficulties of starting new things. I have high hopes, though, for after fastasy football season! I can't believe you are getting married SO SOON. I am really glad you two will be living so close. (Don't worry, that wasn't a threat!) Anyways, have a nice day (whenever it is you read this).
Kadee, I tried posting a comment on the Ian eating piece of your website, but they would not allow that for whatever reason. I am excited that Ian is taking such a wonderful shape and he really is a little person (definitely more than just a child.) I love hearing things about him and I am glad you are so excited to share even the littlest things because they all so interesting. I love watching him learn new things and discover is own little treasures
charles- your comment on ian's site worked. sometimes it just takes a little while to show up :) thanks! you are the only one that has posted on my blog in a LONG TIME! i guess i enjoy playing with it enough that it doesn't matter if other people don't check it out, but i get excited when they do!
Charles, I'm sorry it took me so long to comment -- life is taking it's toll right now -- don't have a lot of spare time!! Anyway, we look forward to seeing you in a few days and sharing your wedding memories!! Love You!
This site is intended to provide a place for sharing anything that is going on in the Hughes family. You can post to the site and others can comment on your posts. You are also welcome to add a link to your own family website or blog if you start one up.
5 comments:
Hi charles!
I had all but abandoned hope that people would get on the site. I know this kind of stuff is kind of all or nothing, though. It is no fun to check if no one is posting, but unless a lot of people are getting on, no one is posting...... Ah the difficulties of starting new things. I have high hopes, though, for after fastasy football season! I can't believe you are getting married SO SOON. I am really glad you two will be living so close. (Don't worry, that wasn't a threat!) Anyways, have a nice day (whenever it is you read this).
Kadee,
I tried posting a comment on the Ian eating piece of your website, but they would not allow that for whatever reason. I am excited that Ian is taking such a wonderful shape and he really is a little person (definitely more than just a child.) I love hearing things about him and I am glad you are so excited to share even the littlest things because they all so interesting. I love watching him learn new things and discover is own little treasures
charles-
your comment on ian's site worked. sometimes it just takes a little while to show up :)
thanks! you are the only one that has posted on my blog in a LONG TIME! i guess i enjoy playing with it enough that it doesn't matter if other people don't check it out, but i get excited when they do!
Charles,
I'm sorry it took me so long to comment -- life is taking it's toll right now -- don't have a lot of spare time!! Anyway, we look forward to seeing you in a few days and sharing your wedding memories!! Love You!
I enjoyed the pictures. It was a great weekend and we had a great time.
Post a Comment