Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Well, well 2008 already!!! It seems like just 367 days ago we are all celebrating the new year in Morenci playing games and singing happy birthday to Dave for the forty-seventh time that day. Of course I guess it really was 367 days ago we were doing that. Tanya and I really enjoyed the time we got to spend with those of you who were able to make it to Tucson for the barn raising. I did my best to sing to Dave more this year than last, but I'm afraid I fell short. Just one more thing I need to add to my list of things I need to work on. I look forward to what the new year has to offer, and hope the best for all of you who read this. If you don't read this then you must suffer. Of course if you don't read this then you would never know that I wish that on you. I'm kidding of course I hope everyone has a good year. Even the starving kids in Africa. Of course they don't probably have a calender so they don't know when they are supposed to start having a good year, but I guess whenevr it happens they can call that the new year. Well, I should probably go now before I say to much. I apologize if anyone is offended by my comments. I'm doing my best to shed my fantasy football posting self. Love to all!!!!

No comments: