Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Back to School!!
Hello everyone! I'm just writing to say that the kids are back in school (and have been for the last week). Life is going great!!! I'm messing up my house cleaning out closets. How does that work anyway??? To clean, you have to make a mess -- oh well, I'm getting things organized, so, I'm happy:) Hope everyone is doing well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sandee! I decided a while ago that the principle of messier before its cleaner is to help our husbands notice when we have cleaned something that is usually not all that noticeable!
Today, John and I gave talks in sacrament. It was the first time I've given a sacrament talk in the our years we've been married! I let myself get nervous - I'm out of practice! John's talk was great and Ian was very well-behaved (for a little guy with a cold :)
I hope everyone is enjoying the tail end of "summer summer" (defined in southern arizona to be the time before "fall summer" - differentiable primarily by the approach of school) We are really looking forward to having Charles and James again next door.
Love you all!
Speaking on behalf of the husbands. We don't really notice messier before cleanier (may not be an actual word). After all we pretty much get home from work and make messier throwing the kids around playing nerf laser tag while barrell rolling over the couch to avoid a direct hit. That doesn't mean we don't appreciate cleanier. We just don't notice messier. O' and I didn't even notice the kids were home for the summer. When did this happen? All I know is they are sleeping in their beds when I leave for work, and they're screwing together my cabinet grade plywood to make bike ramps when I get home. Just like every other day. Love to all!!
moooom,
y did u sae i was exited 2 goe bak tooooo skool? i stinc!!!!!!
Post a Comment