Wednesday, August 1, 2007
What gives?
Sorry you have to hear from me again!! I have made it a goal of mine that a week cannot go by without a post on the blog. Everything is good hear. You my have heard by now that I was doing some landscaping in my front yard last week and got in a fight with a chainsaw. It really isn't that bad, just a glancing blow off the inside of my left calf, but it sounds better if just say I cut my leg with a chainsaw because images of lower limbs barely hanging on immediately come to mind. (sorry if you have weak stomach) Other than that we are gearing up for school and of course preparing for the migration east the first weekend in September. IHEIDW,AWLYAD, or for those of you who are not hip to the language(I hope everyone is doing well, and we love you all dearly) ;--) (that's a Jewish wink smile--bigger nose you see)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well, well, new meaning to texas chain saw massacre!! our migration east will begin on thursday night and we'll stay through monday night. if anyone wants to join us let me know. right now continental is flying tucson to houston direct for $279. its a two hour flight (that means michael is only as far away as sandee, but costs an extra $450 to visit).
later,
Hey Michael! OUCH! Sorry about your leg! That's really scary! I looked around the site. This is only the 2nd time I've been on. I looked at yours and Tanya's page. It looks good! Some of the captions to the photos are pretty funny! Colt and I won't be coming to Texas, but we hope everyone has a good time! Love you Michael!
Post a Comment