To post, sign up for a gmail account, then tell me what it is (or email it to me) and I'll sign you up as an "author". Then you just click on "New Posts" at the top right of the page.
Sir Squarepants esquire -- Mister smarty-pants -- maybe YOU could point me to where I need to go so I can make fancy shmancy posts like you -- because on my screen, there is nothing that says "New Posts" (Love you, too)
This site is intended to provide a place for sharing anything that is going on in the Hughes family. You can post to the site and others can comment on your posts. You are also welcome to add a link to your own family website or blog if you start one up.
7 comments:
I hear you --- stop freaking out!!!
How do you make posts here??
To post, sign up for a gmail account, then tell me what it is (or email it to me) and I'll sign you up as an "author". Then you just click on "New Posts" at the top right of the page.
I'm not seeing "New Posts" anywhere. I'm so confused!!
It must have something to do with the hair color. Love you!!
P.S. Are we allowed to make fun of blondes on this blog. The blog rules are not clear to me.
Sir Squarepants esquire -- Mister smarty-pants -- maybe YOU could point me to where I need to go so I can make fancy shmancy posts like you -- because on my screen, there is nothing that says "New Posts" (Love you, too)
you need gmail. send me your current email address to john.hehl.hughes@gmail.com
i think you have to be invited.
Post a Comment