Sandee our sister,
I am writing to you in behalf of Mr. Pants; because he is so smart he can only take time out of his day to answer so many questions. First of all I believe that you need a gmail account(I could be wrong, but even if I am it is always good to have one because they are so great.) Second you must look to the upper right of you screen and you will see your log-in name. Directly to the right of that you will see a tab that says new blog. Click on that. The next few steps are a little tricky: In the title bax you click, and write what your message will be about; now it is costumary to make the title as humorous as possible so that people will want to read your post. Mr. Pants had this down perfectly in our fall football league. Then you write the body of your blog. Now this part is almost as important as your title and must also be funny, again Mr. Pants was a pro when it came to funny. Next, you must end with a quote or lesson or something to honor Mr. Pants otherwise he will get angry and... well lets just say you do not want to see Mr. Pants angry. Well I believe that is all I have time for today I hope you all enjoy yours because I know I will enjoy mine
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not sure I know what I am doing. I think I might be blog illiterate!!! I figured out how to read the comments, but I'm not sure how to start a new conversation. So, I thought I would just comment on Charles's entry. And I don't get who Mr. Pants is. Anyway, I think this is a great idea, Kadee. Thanks for setting it up. My big news is I was back to the doctor today and my eye is looking good. I had the right one done yesterday. In about four weeks my eyes will be healed enough to order some snazzy reading glasses. And guess what, I now longer need my glasses for regular seeing--that is exciting for me. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. It is going by sooooo fast. I guess I am supposed to come up with a name. I thought maybe Banana (for Ashlynn) or maybe just Mom.
Well hello Mom. I'm actually Sir Squarepants Esquire, but that won't be for long with all of these imposters out there. It is I your oldest (and of course favorite), and I just wanted to say welcome to the world of blogging. We love having you here!
Post a Comment