Hello to everyone!!! It has been so fun "chatting" with everyone this way. We're up in Idaho right now -- enjoying the cooler weather. Hope everyone is doing well.
Well, I was going to write a nice pleasant reply until the whole "we're in turtlenecks just trying to stay warm" type of tone with that enjoying the cooler weather comment. Of course that's just my jealousy coming out, because it's 100 degrees and raining here. You can imagine the way that feels. I suppose I should be happy for you, and enjoy the coolishness (not sure that's an actual word maybe Taylor can help me with that one) Well, nothing like a little generic weather talk to take up half of the total comment. I'm glad you are having fun in Idaho. I trust the pictures will be posted within a week of your return to the sunshine state. You can leave the one out where Rulin shows the family the alternate meaning for the word seefood. Sorry Rulin just not appealing to see what steak and potatoes look like after you have chomped on them for a minute or so. So if I could make a request just the cute pictures of Bryce chasing Taylor with a frog, or Jacob showing Kenzee (sp?) how to stomp in mud puddles. PLEASE!! Of course Rulin chasing chasing the boys around the yard to swat them for the frog and mud incident would also be funny as long as he wasn't eating at the time, or of course the picture of Sandee Jo with her face buried in her hands (with the caption "I have lost complete control of this situation") would also be very funny. When I say funny I mean for the rest of us. Probably not for you, but I always say "if you can't laugh at yourself your just not funny." No, that wasn't it. I think it was, "if you can't laugh at yourself you need to laugh at others because everyone needs a good laugh once in a while." NO NO!! I think it went, "if you can't laugh at yourself you won't be very happy." Anyway, you know what I mean OK. It's not easy to sort out my brain sometimes, sorry. The whole point of that was to say I'm happy to here you are enjoying your vacation and we look forward to hearing more about it when you get back. Love you all!!
This site is intended to provide a place for sharing anything that is going on in the Hughes family. You can post to the site and others can comment on your posts. You are also welcome to add a link to your own family website or blog if you start one up.
1 comment:
Well, I was going to write a nice pleasant reply until the whole
"we're in turtlenecks just trying to stay warm" type of tone with that enjoying the cooler weather comment. Of course that's just my jealousy coming out, because it's 100 degrees and raining here. You can imagine the way that feels. I suppose I should be happy for you, and enjoy the coolishness (not sure that's an actual word maybe Taylor can help me with that one) Well, nothing like a little generic weather talk to take up half of the total comment. I'm glad you are having fun in Idaho. I trust the pictures will be posted within a week of your return to the sunshine state. You can leave the one out where Rulin shows the family the alternate meaning for the word seefood. Sorry Rulin just not appealing to see what steak and potatoes look like after you have chomped on them for a minute or so. So if I could make a request just the cute pictures of Bryce chasing Taylor with a frog, or Jacob showing Kenzee (sp?) how to stomp in mud puddles. PLEASE!! Of course Rulin chasing chasing the boys around the yard to swat them for the frog and mud incident would also be funny as long as he wasn't eating at the time, or of course the picture of Sandee Jo with her face buried in her hands (with the caption "I have lost complete control of this situation") would also be very funny. When I say funny I mean for the rest of us. Probably not for you, but I always say "if you can't laugh at yourself your just not funny." No, that wasn't it. I think it was, "if you can't laugh at yourself you need to laugh at others because everyone needs a good laugh once in a while." NO NO!! I think it went, "if you can't laugh at yourself you won't be very happy." Anyway, you know what I mean OK. It's not easy to sort out my brain sometimes, sorry. The whole point of that was to say I'm happy to here you are enjoying your vacation and we look forward to hearing more about it when you get back. Love you all!!
Post a Comment