Earlier this year, I was trying to figure out a good way to share pictures on the internet with all of you. I experimented a little before coming across Google Blogger. I have had a lot of fun putting this site together. My hope is that this could be a forum for sharing what's going on in our lives and in the end we'd all be more up-to-date than we could be through visits and phone calls alone. As we move to Spain this year, I am hoping this site will be well used by all of you because I am not sure what international calling rates will be like and we will be missing you all. As the family continues to grow, though, it might also just be fun for all of us to have more updates on the kids, pictures, etc.
I have put together an individual family site for John, Ian, & I where we will put our latest family pictures and more in depth news and babbling. If any of you want to do the same, it is SUPER easy! Please comment if you have any suggestions for this site or call me if you want to set up your own family blog and need help.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
looks good kadee, i wonder if anyone will use it?
John I believe that we have already seen plenty of use and if this works out like football last year I think we will see plenty more. I think we could use one more section for sponge bob though(just so Michael doesn't go crazy like he did last year.) Kadee the site looks great I am very excited to start using it. You have a wonderful week and thank you so much.
Hi Guys,
Good idea Kadee! I hope everyone has a good weekend.
we do not need a sponge bob section. it is perfectly fine the way it is!!!
we do not need a sponge bob section. it is perfect the way it is!!!
Amen to the sponge bob thing!!
First of all I don't think we need any "anonymous" blogs. If you don't have the courage to let us know who you are you must be a Democrat. Sorry, it's just the only conclusion I could get my arms around that makes any sense.
Maybe if you didn't make fun of people, we would be o.k. with making known our identity!
Post a Comment